Can you commit to making at least 1 Meal per Week?
These simple delicious recipes are easy to make, will help you hit your macros, and you will have leftovers to help you eat healthy throughout the week!
After checking out the recipes, make sure to read my 7 Quick Tips to Maximize your Meals!
You can virtually use this recipe with any meat, potato and vegetable combo and change it up each week. Try top sirloin steak, chicken, pork chops, salmon. For starch try sweet potatoes, baby potatoes, squash. For veggies try Brussels sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, green beans, baby carrots!! The possibilities are endless!!
7 Quick Tips to Maximize Your Meals:
1. Check out the recipe a couple of days in advanced so you have all the ingredients.
2. Substitute leaner meats like ground turkey or chicken if it helps meet your macros
3. Try to use fresh, wholesome products when possible
4. Use leftovers for lunch the next day.
5. For enchiladas: you can use low carb tortillas or lettuce wraps
6. For Spaghetti, try subbing zucchini noodles (you can get them already spiralized in the produce section!) or Barilla makes a protein pasta or POW makes a higher protein pasta with quinoa flour.
7. You can double the recipe depending on how many you are cooking for or how long you want them to last.
Enjoy!! And start this year off with a focused, clear mindset. You can do this!!