Workout of the day for Monday June 10th, 2013:
Muscle-Up Progressions & Variations for Muslce-Ups in workouts:
• Jumping or Banded Bar Muscle-Up (Band Under one leg)
• Banded Ring Muscle-Up (Band under the hips)
• Kipping Ring Muscle-Up (from the floor)
Tips to remember for staying hydrated:
• Drink a minimum of Half your body weight in ounces of water
• Add 8 to 16 ounces to account for the heat
• Add 8 ounces of water for every hour of physical exertion
• You can dehydrate from drinking too much water, make sure to get your electrolytes as well! Drop a NUUN Tablet (or similar product) into your water to get your electrolytes.
Post to comments: What is your favorite workout to do in 100 degree weather?