Workout of the Day for Saturday 11/30/13
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 10 minutes of:
5 Shoulder to overhead, 5 115/75
10 Deadlift, 115/75
15 Box jumps, 24″/20″ box
The Classic Top 10 Tips
~ Dan John
1. Use whole-body lifts; rarely isolate a muscle.
2. Constantly strive to add weight to the bar, and move it faster.
3. The best anabolic is water.
4. Eat breakfast.
5. Quick lifts are not dangerous.
6. Go heavy, go hard.
7. Keep it simple. Less is more.
8. Put the bar over your head.
9. Put the bar on the floor and pick it up a bunch of different ways.
10. Know and love the roots of your sport.