Workout of the day for Monday 08/13/12:
Overhead squat 5-3-3-3-1-1-1-1-1 reps
21-15-9 reps of:
Overhead squats (95lb/65lb)
Prep Week For the Paleo Challenge:
1) Clean out the Cabinets and Refrigerator of anything that you need to get rid of before the challenge starts!
2) Talk to other members who have been through Nutrition challenges before. We have a wealth of knowledge by way of friendly members, use them and learn from their mistakes!
3) Start Collecting Paleo Recipes! If they are on Pinterest you can easy share them with other members. Post them to the blog or to the CrossFit Roseville Facebook page.
4) Hit the Farmers Market on Tuesday Morning at Whole Foods, Thursday at the Roseville Sports Center, And/ Or Friday By RC Wiley on Blue Oaks. Get a pluthera of healthy options.
5) Look at your calendar for the next two weeks and plan ahead for special occasions. Prep meals & Snacks to take with you. Or…
6) Some days cheating is somewhat necessary. Birthdays, work functions, etc. Sometimes it is not a good lifestyle choice to never cheat. You can make up points you lose with cheat meals by doing goat work and / or weekly challenges.
Post to comments: Post your favorite Paleo Recipe! Even better if it is a link to a pinterest post so others can pin the recipes.