Which of these 10 General Physical Skills is your current exercise program neglecting? Try CrossFit Roseville for 1 month and see what you have been missing.
For 4 more days, 1 month for $29. Buy it as Christmas gift, they have until March to activate the month. Click Here to buy through Living Social, or come into CrossFit Roseville in person.
The 10 General Physical Skills
1. Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance – The ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
2. Stamina – The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
3. Strength – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
4. Flexibility – the ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
5. Power – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
6. Speed – The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
7. Coordination – The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
8. Agility – The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
9. Balance – The ability to control the placement of the bodies center of gravity in relation to its support base.
10. Accuracy – The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
Workout of the Day for Friday 11/30/12
Athlete’s Choice A, B, C, or D
75 power snatch, 75/55 pound
B. Five rounds, not for time of:
Max reps body weight back squats
Immediatley after you finish
Max reps push ups
Rest 3 minutes between rounds.
C. Complete the following for time…
50 – 40 – 30 – 20 – 10 double unders
5 -4 – 3 – 2 – 1 muscle ups
D. Your choice